DCI Cleaning Ltd. aims not only to provide excellent, professional services committed to quality but also to go beyond the expected and achieve unmatched levels of customer satisfaction. DCI Cleaning Ltd.'s personal commitment is to provide its employees with an opportunity for success, offer competitive pay and benefits, fair and equal treatment, and an environment that encourages open communication.
DCI Cleaning Ltd. offers a full complement of health, dental and life insurance for eligible employees and their families. All employees accrue vacation based on continuous employment. We provide all employees with company uniforms free of charge.
All new employees of DCI Cleaning Ltd. are scheduled to attend an orientation. The orientation is designed to provide important information on our company policies and responsibilities to our Occupational Health and Safety practices.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with DCI Cleaning Ltd.!
Position: Building Cleaner
Hours: Days - Monday - Friday
25 hrs per wk
Time: 4:30pm – 9:30pm
Duties of General Cleaning Staff
- Clean floors and stairs by vacuuming, scrubbing, mopping, sweeping, buffing
- Clean, sanitize and resupply washrooms
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures, spot clean walls or other smudged areas
- Clean sink, countertop, microwave, exterior surface of refrigerator in lunch/break room
- Gather trash, replacing liners, and cleaning receptacles as necessary and transfer trash to designated location
- Cleaning windowsills, glass partitions, mirrors, using appropriate cleaning solutions and equipment
- Adhere to all standards set under DCI Cleaning Ltd.’s Occupational Health and Safety Program
- Conduct pre-use inspections of equipment at the beginning of each shift and report deficiencies to the Lead Cleaner using the “Equipment Deficiency Report Form”
- Ensure all secondary cleaning solution containers are appropriately labeled
- Maintain building and personal security and safety by checking and locking all exterior doors if security personnel are not on site and following the DCI’s recommendations for working alone
- Maintain janitorial storage closet in a neat and organized manner
- All employees are to wear and maintain the uniforms provided by the company.