FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below you will find some of the most commonly asked questions. If you don’t find the answer to a question you might have, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How long have you been in business?
DCI Cleaning Ltd. is celebrating 20 years in business!
Are you locally owned?
Yes, DCI Cleaning Ltd. is locally owned and operated.
What type of businesses do you clean?
- Car Dealerships
- Dental Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Commercial & Retail Stores
- Healthcare Facilities
- Food & Beverage Establishments
- Educational Facilities
- Apartment Buildings
- Government Buildings
Do you use environmentally friendly products?
Yes. DCI Cleaning Ltd. uses a wide variety of environmental products.
What methods of payment are accepted?
We accept cash, cheque or payments through PayPal.
What are your rates?
All jobs are priced according to the scope of work, whether it is a one time heavy duty cleaning, daily office cleaning, commercial cleaning services, carpet cleaning, floor maintenance, or a post construction clean up. Other factors such as equipment, cleaning supplies, consumables, etc are taken into consideration when calculating the final cost.
Why choose us?
- DCI Cleaning Ltd. is in compliance with the Worker’s Compensation Board and can provide a letter of good standing upon request.
- DCI Cleaning Ltd. is certified for their industrial health and safety practices by HSE Integrated and has developed a solid safety program.
- DCI Cleaning Ltd. has an insurance policy to safeguard the customer’s property and protects them from any liability that may be caused by DCI Cleaning Ltd. personnel.
- All employees of DCI Cleaning Ltd. are bonded and insured.
- Our cleaning staff is uniformed to maintain a professional appearance and are easily identifiable for your customers, public and staff.